Below are directions to our Estes Park lodging cabins.
From DIA to Brynwood:
- Take Tower Rd. exit out of DIA
- At the end of the exit, turn right
- Tower Rd. to 104th Ave.-turn left
- 104th Ave. to I-25 North
- I-25 North to exit #243
- Turn left (HWY 66)
- HWY 66 past Longmont and through Lyons
- At 2nd stoplight in Lyons, veer right on to HWY 36
- HWY 36 will bring you into Estes Park
- At the second stop light in Estes, turn left onto Elkhorn Ave.
- At the 3rd stop light after that, turn left again onto Moraine Ave. (HWY 36 toward Rocky Mountain National Park)
- After you turn left you'll go up a small hill (you'll want to merge into the right lane after turning left if you're not already there)
- Not far after the small hill the road will veer markedly to the right ~ veer right
- Brynwood is approximately � of a mile after you veer right on the left or south side of Moraine Ave. ~710 Moraine Ave.
- Refer to location map
Call us to find out more about our Estes Park lodging.
Click Map for Larger View | Click Here to Print Map
From Brynwood to DIA:
- Take HWY 36 east out of town
- HWY 36 through Lyons then road turns into hwy 66 at the Boulder turn off. Stay on the same road and don't turn off to Boulder unless you want to take the longer way.
- From Lyons to I-25 on hwy 66 is about 16 miles.
- I-25 south to 104th Ave.
- Turn left onto 104th.
- 104th Ave. to Tower Rd.-turn right
- Take Tower Rd. to Pena Blvd.
- Turn left onto Pena Blvd.
- Follow signs to terminal!
Click Map for Larger View